• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019

Nintendo Lawyers File Copyright Complaints Against Super Mario 64 PC Port * TorrentFreak

Last weekend a fan-made PC port of Nintendo 64 classic Super Mario 64 appeared online, wowing fans with its 4K resolution and ultra widescreen support. Somewhat inevitably, however, Nintendo's lawyers and representatives have now started to take action, filing copyright complaints with Google...

Last weekend a fan-made PC port of Nintendo 64 classic Super Mario 64 appeared online, wowing fans with its 4K resolution and ultra widescreen support. Somewhat inevitably, however, Nintendo's lawyers and representatives have now started to take action, filing copyright complaints with Google and YouTube to make the recreation disappear.

Seems to only be targeting compiled copies of the game as well. So the source still has not been hit with a DMCA.

Bomblord

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 11, 2018
There is a thread or are you making this to clarify it's only the compiled ones?

OP
OP
Komo

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
There is a thread or are you making this to clarify it's only the compiled ones?
Sorry lol I usually just check the first page of new threads so that's probably why I never saw the other one, but I'm assuming that nobody updated it to mention that it was only compiled copies.

Status
Not open for further replies.