• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018

This is from a few days ago, but it just blow up on Spanish media. Whenever we see this "you gotta show us you want this!" it's because they're already working on something, so chances are there's already a port in the works.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
I will never understand why some japanese pubs need to do this "Want something, beg for it" shit. You companies have highly-paid, and hopefully competent, consultants and managers ... if you see a potential ROI by porting game A to platform Y then just do it and don't stir up the internet.

tomofthepops

Oct 27, 2017
I would never take something that a regional account posts as fact and didn't team ninja say last year to a media member that they should ask Sony if nioh 2 is exclusive ?

Abriael

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Milano - Italy
I would never take something that a regional account posts as fact

Exactly. You're likely looking at something written by a social media dude with zero visibility on the company's plans.

"anything is possible" is the social media lingo for "I don't know, but I'll let you have some hope."

I'm happy to see third party games on as many platforms as possible, but if anyone thinks this says anything relevant, I see a delusion there.

Carlius

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Lol Nah don't even bother, it's an overrated game that doesn't even do a third of what dark souls does. I had no idea it never came out for Xbox lol.

crazillo

Apr 5, 2018
Nioh and Yakuza are the two series that really deserve to be on Xbox - both would be a much better fit for the platform than many other Japanese titles.

ZhugeEX

Senior Analyst at Niko Partners
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
This tweet doesn't deserve a thread. It's hardly an official position of the company and just something the social media manager is saying to generate interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.