• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
EfUUH8rWAAAxdyw

Voters in North Carolina are receiving absentee ballot request forms that feature President Trump's face on them even though the president has continuously criticized mail-in voting in the run-up to the November election.

The mailer, which was sent by the North Carolina Republican Party, requests "immediate action" to "ensure your right to securely vote Absentee."

It features a picture of a smiling Trump, with the words: "ARE YOU GOING TO LET THE DEMOCRATS SILENCE YOU?", followed by "ACT NOW TO STAND WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP."
www.businessinsider.com

'Is this a joke?' North Carolina voters are being mailed absentee ballot request forms with Trump's face on them

President Trump has criticized mail-in voting for months, baselessly asserting that it will lead to voter fraud.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, you mean to tell me Trump is fine with his own voters using absentee ballots but not anyone else!?

I am shocked I tell you. SHOCKED.

Status
Not open for further replies.