• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not all heroes wear capes. Some don't even wear clothes.

A Los Angeles-based Instagram model believes she has helped raise at least half a million dollars for Australian wildfire relief by offering her nude photos in exchange for proof of a charitable donation. Kaylen Ward, 20, told The Washington Post on Sunday that more than 50,000 people have taken her up on the offer since she posted it on Jan. 3 under the name "The Naked Philanthropist."

"I tried to see if I could get some of my loyal followers to raise some money," Ward said. "I maybe expected to get maybe a few thousand in donations from my followers."

In a not-safe-for-work tweet, Ward instructed her followers to send her their receipts or proof that they donated at least $10 to a designated charity such as the Australian Red Cross, Koalas in Care and the Australian Lions Foundation. If the receipt appeared to be genuine, she would send one nude photo for every $10 donated.

Ward said she had about 30,000 Twitter followers when she posted the offer; by Monday, she had more than 200,000.

The response became so overwhelming that Ward drafted three people to help her manage and respond to all of the requests. Ward said Sunday that she has been "shocked" and overwhelmed by the response.

"It's so surreal and didn't feel like this could be happening," she said. "I'm so happy because it's really personal to me, and I wanted to see people making a difference."

Since Australia's fire season began in September, at least 24 people have died as more than 200 fires burn around the country in what officials are calling an "unprecedented" crisis.

More at: https://www.washingtonpost.com/tech...elief-by-sending-nude-photos-donors-she-says/

Strip if old

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.