• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
This week we blessed with two consoles ( unreal right ? ) and some of us are able to get both. Going forward I usually buy the game on the system that it performs the best on. Has there been any comparisons? be it direct or indirect with released tech information on how games are performing head to head? this may seem trivial to some, but for me it matters.

PLEASE don't start up an emotional verbal diarrhea of discussion, I'm looking for simple facts. Both consoles will be AWESOME !

Polyh3dron

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The XSX is most likely to win out every time on multiplat performance unless the developer just does a bad port a la Ace Combat 7 on Xbox One X.

Ryo

Oct 28, 2017
I don't think so, keep an eye on DigitalFoundry through November/December.
Expect most next-gen games to run slightly better on the Series X and load slightly faster on the PS5.

Transistor

The Walnut King
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Likely, this will differ on a case-by-case basis, so let's wait until there are multiplatform comparisons before having this conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.