• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

finfinfin

The Fallen
Jul 26, 2018

All-round bigot (and alleged creator of Minecraft, although he probably stole it from Hatsune Miku) Notch has finally deleted his Twitter after someone on the internet told him to powerfully enough that he couldn't resist. I hope it improves his life and also that he stops being awful.

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
I haven't heard anything from or about him for a long time anyway... so we let him be lost and forgotten I guess

OP
OP

finfinfin

The Fallen
Jul 26, 2018
Front page still

www.resetera.com

Notch deletes his Twitter after deal with Game Maker‘s Tool Kit UP: Notch reneges

If GMTK would „drop the politics“ notch offered he would deletes his Twitter account. And he did just that. Great deal!
www.resetera.com

Notch deletes his Twitter after deal with Game Maker‘s Tool Kit UP: Notch reneges

If GMTK would „drop the politics“ notch offered he would deletes his Twitter account. And he did just that. Great deal!
Missed it. Oh well!

Status
Not open for further replies.