• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow-Link

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
For me it goes like this:

1. Into the Spiderverse
2. Spiderman 2
3. Homecoming
4. Spiderman 3
5. Spiderman
6. ASM
7. ASM 2

Into the Spiderverse may not have the most original plot, but it has a lot of heart. Also the great visual artstyle, characters interactions, some really funny moments, one of the best Stan Lee cameos and that "leap of faith scene" make it the best one yet for me.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
1. Spiderverse
2. SM2
3. SM1
4. ASM
5. SM3
6. ASM2
7. Homecoming

Last edited:

Wijuci

Jan 16, 2018
Homecoming
Spiderverse
Spiderman
Spiderman 2
Spiderman 3
ASM
ASM2

I really enjoyed Spiderverse, but loved Homecoming. They nailed the tone and the villain.

Eidan

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
It definitely is. Leagues above any of the Raimi films, that's for sure.

Gunslinger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Spiderverse not just the best spiderman picture but best marvel picture. It dethroned SM2, X-men 2, Avengers 1 for me. My rankings:

1. Spiderverse
2. Spiderman 2
3. Spiderman 1
4. Spiderman 90s cartoon.

Oct 25, 2017
Into the SpiderVerse > SpiderMan 2 > We Attack His Heart > Parts of Spider-Man 3, don't care about the rest.

I didn't really enjoy Homecoming outside of the twist.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
We generally don't allow just list threads that don't encourage conversation and discussion. If you'd like to reboot the thread as a question and conversation about peoples feelings on the series, then that could work. Thank you.

From our FAQ:
No list threads: A list thread is a thread that encourages replies that largely or completely take the form of lists. These threads tend not to generate much if any actual discussion or member interaction, and therefore are usually closed. Voting threads generally fall under this category as well. If you wish to create a voting thread, please contact an Administrator to seek an exception beforehand

Status
Not open for further replies.