• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charsace

Chicken Chaser
Nov 22, 2017
Mine is Crystal. I prefer range characters and so far Crystal is my favorite range character. She focuses on damage and not crowd control and has elemental attack change.
3BKa6on.png

Nakazato

Oct 25, 2017
Mine is Scarlett Witch. With her on my tanky team Cap Hill Wolverine I can just sit back and crowd control

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I've used Wolverine pretty much constantly since I got him and will continue to do so until I get Psylocke and Nightcrawler.

Nov 14, 2017
Initially it was going to be Spider-Gwen, but I've found myself using Kamala more because she can do ORA ORAs and it ruins bosses' stagger meter.

Both of them aren't leaving my roster, in any case.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What's the love for her, I see a ton of praise for Kamala but why do y'all love her so much. Is she just a way better captain marvel. Haven't read the comics in a while

She's great. She's different than the usual heroes in the marvel universe. I overall like more teenagers/young adults heroes since they're more relatable than the others. She's also good rep.

She's very different from Cap Marvel. She's more inspired by the likes of Spider-Man and such.

KingDrool

Oct 27, 2017
Wolverine. All day, all night.

He's the one I used most in the first two, as well. He and Cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.