• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 14192

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So much for social distancing! During Brass Against's performance at the Welcome to Rockville festival last night (November 11th), lead singer Sophia Urista urinated on a fan's face — all while the band covered Rage Against the Machine's "Wake Up."

Brass Against are known for their unique covers of songs by bands like RATM and Tool — in fact they're supporting Tool's European tour in 2022 — but of all the acts at a major rock and metal fest to pull off this stunt, they wouldn't be on top of the list.

The very NSFW video shows Urista summon a male fan with a camera mounted to his head onto the stage. She then tells him to lay down as she pulls down her pants and pees directly into his face, all while continuing to cover the RATM classic. At the end, the fan gets up and spits the urine into the audience.

In a statement posted to Twitter, Brass Against wrote, "We had a great time last night at Welcome to Rockville. Sophia got carried away. That's not something the rest of us expected, and it's not something you'll see again at our shows. Thanks for bringing it last night, Daytona."
consequence.net

Brass Against singer urinates on fan's face onstage during festival performance

During Brass Against’s performance at the Welcome to Rockville festival, lead singer Sophia Urista urinated on a fan's face onstage.

Refreshing

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
As someone whose favorite band is Rise Against, I got real worried here for a second.

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
bw8bk6e.gif

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As long as they were both consenting... 🤷

I'm not into this stuff but I would probably have gotten a semi, not gonna lie

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This is what happens when the rock doesn't have used water bottles

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Eh, dude seemed fine with it so whatever. But had she been holding it all day or something? Holy shit

Sayuz

Apr 29, 2019
Eh, dude seemed fine with it so whatever. But had she been holding it all day or something? Holy shit

She I could get Uromysitisis poisoning and die. That's why she did it! Do you think she enjoys living like this? The shame...the humiliation...

You know, she's been issued a public urination pass by Europe because of her condition. Unfortunately, Maynard James Keenan of Tool ran out of the house with it this morning. Him and his band are probably peeing all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.