• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maneil99

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_al-Awlaki

US citizen killed without Due Process

His son, 16, born in Denver, blown up 2 weeks later at a cafe in Yemen. Both strikes ordered by Obama.

"When pressed by a reporter to defend the targeted killing policy that resulted in Abdulrahman al-Awlaki's death, former White House press secretary Robert Gibbs deflected blame to the victim's father: "I would suggest that you should have a far more responsible father if they are truly concerned about the well-being of their children. I don't think becoming an al-Qaeda jihadist terrorist is the best way to go about doing your business."[9][10][11]"

Michelle Obama is worshipped here, people think Obama as some sort of god of the Democratic Party. This guy is human trash and a warmonger yet speaking out against him in hope of a more peaceful Democratic Party is constantly shut down with.

"Not right now"
"Good luck getting black voters if you tear Obama down"
"It's the norm for a president"

The strike was the last under Obama (that we know of). The 542 drone strikes that Obama authorized killed an estimated 3,797 people, including 324 civilians. As he reportedly told senior aides in 2011: "Turns out I'm really good at killing people. Didn't know that was gonna be a strong suit of mine."

AlteredBeast

Don't Watch the Tape!
Oct 27, 2017
Obama was far less than perfect. Everybody already knows it. Nobody pretends otherwise...

n8 dogg

Oct 25, 2017
Well, it is the norm for a president. They're all shit people. Ambition dictates it so. There's just a sliding scale of shitness.

Renna Hazel

Oct 27, 2017
Probably because this applies to every US president. The commander in chief will almost always be responsible for killing innocent people.

Madison

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lima, Peru
The left does. Bloodthirsty might a bit too harsh but yeah, we know.

If you are in a place where people talk wonders about obama, let me give you a hint:
its not leftist, its liberal.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
He absolutely deserves blame for the drone program. If you're farther left then it's not glossed over in conversations about Obama.

However, he's definitely not human trash nor does he fit the definition of a warmonger.

Also why did you mention Michelle?

Weird/dumb thread.

joecanada

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
From a sort of outsider , I'm not really, America is always seen as a world cop / interfering state and that goes for all presidents . It's your foreign policy . And likely half or more terrorism against the US originated from US actions abroad. Some would say all.

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
The "left" does not look past it. What your confusing the left with is centrists who don't actively hate minorities(within their own borders atleast)

Pickman

Nov 20, 2017
Huntington, WV
"The death of Awlaki is a major blow to Al-Qaeda's most active operational affiliate. He took the lead in planning and directing efforts to murder innocent Americans ... and he repeatedly called on individuals in the United States and around the globe to kill innocent men, women and children to advance a murderous agenda. [The strike] is further proof that Al-Qaeda and its affiliates will find no safe haven anywhere in the world. "

When you're actively working to ensure the deaths of US citizens and work with terrorist organizations across the world to ensure they are able to recruit young people to do war crimes of their own, the fact you happen to be born in America shouldn't preclude you from the escalated response that would be used against any other high-value target.

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
Official Staff Communication
This thread isn't going to produce productive conversation. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.