• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

turbobutts

Oct 25, 2017
just after the intro of his pod, which is live rn:

johnithy insidio's take:
Today at 2:40 PM
I understand what Grubb is trying to say but he should've said it a bit more nicely.
[2:41 PM]
PS5 Pro in 2022

thoughts???????
get the guillotines?????

Last edited:

Geode

Oct 27, 2017
Uh oh. Someone didn't like being called out on their contradicting articles.

Theswweet

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
California
Jeff isn't exactly wrong, here.

I mean, look at all the people that think Returnal is going to be a breakout hit! /s

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
it's to the point where often by the second page the posts aren't even referencing what the thread is about

TonyBaduy

Oct 11, 2020
Mexico
I think this is mostly a problem of humanity because too many people cannot see beyond their own cognitive biases, which are common.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean he is right. People here lose their shit over absolutely nothing all the goddamn time.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
He is right.

Overreacting over everything
Not being able to read and understand basic english.

ManNR

Feb 13, 2019
Can't disagree.

Take a look at the spill-over from the SquareEnix buy-out rumor. This place went insane in every way imaginable.

Jan 11, 2020
I mean he's not wrong.. I can relate - a man of hotcakes myself. Had more weekend bans because of drunk posting than I care to admit :)

Porygon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mexicali
No lies, this thread would be enough evidence to that and anything Playstation related that involves Jeff

Scottoest

Feb 4, 2020
I can't tell you how much joy it brings me to open this thread and see almost all of the first 30+ replies just agreeing with him, LOL.

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
so like twitter where jeff hangs out all day. era is pretty bad admittingly these days but lets not act like this isnt a product of modern social media.

Last edited:

Scottoest

Feb 4, 2020
This. All of the "This is Resetera" and other posts making some of the nonsense here seem unique is silly. People have always been crazy when it comes to their hobbies and the internet hasn't made that any better.

Yes, but Jeff was the specific recipient of some inanity this week from Era, in response to one of his articles.

Status
Not open for further replies.