• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017

WSJ said:
WASHINGTON—Former President Donald Trump, who received a Covid-19 vaccination before leaving the White House this year, said he is unlikely to receive the booster shot that U.S. health regulators are expected to approve in the coming months.

"I feel like I'm in good shape from that standpoint—I probably won't," Mr. Trump said in an interview with The Wall Street Journal. "I'll look at stuff later on. I'm not against it, but it's probably not for me."

Spoiler: He'll get the booster.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure what he even gains from coming out with shit like that, something tells me neither him or his supporters are concerned with the shortage of vaccines in parts of the world

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
"Probably won't" was the kind of answer he gave on anything. Always wishy washy to play both sides.

Autumn

Avenger
Apr 1, 2018
Yeah they're all going to lie.

I think some might be lying about getting covid too just for attention and because they can say it was no big deal.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
He's lying 100 percent. This man lies every breath he takes.

Kensation

The Enlightened "this guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Dude is on the phone with Regeneron every day asking when he can get another dose.

Distantmantra

Oct 26, 2017
Seattle
Not sure what he even gains from coming out with shit like that, something tells me neither him or his supporters are concerned with the shortage of vaccines in parts of the world

Getting booed at a rally when he told people to get vaccinated likely shook him to his core. He needs his base so he's gonna pull the "oh I don't know people are saying" bullshit.

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
He's lying, he fears death and he sure as shit will get it and lie the entire time.

Red Comet

Jan 6, 2018
He's absolutely getting a booster if he doesn't already have one. Of course he'll never admit that though.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
giphy.gif

Just trying to appease his base.

Night

Late to the party
Nov 1, 2017
Clearwater, FL
He definitely is getting anything he can. Him dying of covid would be the ultimate shame I don't think he can fathom it.

Rory

Oct 25, 2017
He has been vaccinated and had covid, that should boost it a lot already. Thats basically 3 jabs

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
No, it isn't good. You want anyone of influence to both get the vaccine/booster and tell people they're getting the vaccine/booster. Normalize it. Celebrating horrid people putting themselves at risk doesn't make sense when it contributes to overrun hospitals and widespread transmission.
I said what I said, albeit, selfishly. Yeah.

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
He was probably first in line with his buddy abbot to get it.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
No, it isn't good. You want anyone of influence to both get the vaccine/booster and tell people they're getting the vaccine/booster. Normalize it. Celebrating horrid people putting themselves at risk doesn't make sense when it contributes to overrun hospitals and widespread transmission.
Trump got boo'd at his own rally for telling his followers to get vaccinated. The factors contributing to overrun hospitals will not be solved by trying to hold grifters to a standard they are telling you they will never follow. We're at the point where I would seriously recommend educational investment in disadvantaged minority communities who aren't entirely deluded and hateful while ramping up support for mandates.

RedVejigante

Aug 18, 2018
The man is such a wildly self-absorbed, craven coward he'd proudly lick Stalin's asshole if he thought it would grant him a few more seconds of life to spread his malignant presence onto a credulous populace. Of course he'll get the booster.

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Having naturally acquired COVID and got the double vaccine doses his immune system should be very ready for any future COVID infections he gets. Even at his age and health status he is well protected right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.