• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isamu

Dec 18, 2017
Downtown Rave City
ARE YOU FUCKING ME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Why has no one posted that we're getting a new Sega compilation with DAYTONA-FUCKING--USA 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

videogamefanon.fandom.com

Sega Anthology Collection Vol. 6: Daytona USA

Sega Anthology Collection Vol. 6: Daytona USA is a collection of games from the Daytona USA series including the first home console release of both versions of Daytona USA 2 as well as NASCAR Arcade and Daytona Championship USA. It will also come with bonus features. It will be available for...

FINALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAYTONA 2 If this has online cross platform play with up to 16 players, proper FFB wheel support and VR support, I'm gonna do cartwheels down my block in the COMPLETE nude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
That page is one of those weird video game fan wikis where people make up games they want to happen.

There is no compilation coming.

Lothars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is the first i've heard of it but sounds amazing Edit: this is the only listing so yeah it's fake

Oct 30, 2017
ARE YOU FUCKING ME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Why has no one posted that we're getting a new Sega compilation with DAYTONA-FUCKING--USA 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sega Anthology Collection Vol. 6: Daytona USA

Sega Anthology Collection Vol. 6: Daytona USA is a collection of games from the Daytona USA series including the first home console release of both versions of Daytona USA 2 as well as NASCAR Arcade and Daytona Championship USA. It will also come with bonus features. It will be available for...

FINALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAYTONA 2 If this has online cross platform play with up to 16 players, proper FFB wheel support and VR support, I'm gonna do cartwheels down my block in the COMPLETE nude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I personally want to apologize on behalf of all of Era, sincerely.

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
How_do_we_tell_him_cover.jpg

OP
OP
Isamu

Isamu

Dec 18, 2017
Downtown Rave City
Dammit I just confirmed it's fake :( I'm so sorry guys. I sincerely got my hopes up. Why would anyone put this up as a joke?

Admin you can delete this thread if ya want :(

Doctor_Xoa

Dec 16, 2019
I do not understand why this wiki exists, but Azumanga Daioh and Lucky Star at the Olympic Games goes some way towards justification.

MrBS

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the laugh OP.

You should check out some of the outrageous gaming stories reported over on The Hard Drive.

Oct 26, 2017
Dammit I just confirmed it's fake :( I'm so sorry guys. I sincerely got my hopes up. Why would anyone put this up as a joke?

Admin you can delete this thread if ya want :(
I don't think it was put up as a joke

The entire point of that wiki is to create pages for fake games that contributors wish existed. Some kind of weird fantasy fulfillment exercise.

Super Smash Bros. Pandemonium

Normal Smash Squad Strike Tourney Smashdown TBA Custom Smash Classic Modern Classic (Ultimate-style) Pure Classic (Melee/Brawl/SSB4-style) All-Star Forward (Oldest → Newest) Backwards (Oldest ← Newest) Alphabetical (A → Z) Reverse Alphabetical (A ← Z) By Series By Fighter Number Mob Smash 10-Man...

Super Smash Bros. Endless Dreams

“Dreams always become reality...” ―Main tagline of the game Super Smash Bros. Endless Dreams, known in Japan as Great Fray Smash Brothers Plus (大乱闘スマッシュブラザーズ プラス Dairantō Sumasshu Burazāzu Purasu) is the sixth game in the Super Smash Bros. series. It will be released on the Nintendo Switch. This...

Status
Not open for further replies.