• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Apparently #DeathSantis is trending on Twitter due to this. Seems to be due to some anti protest law he signed, but I don't have much info on it now and I"m not a lawyer so I don't know if this scumbag can use it as a excuse.

www.thedailybeast.com

Fort Lauderdale Pride Parade Crash That Killed One Was ‘Tragic Accident,’ Officials Say

Police said the driver was a 77-year-old member of the Fort Lauderdale Gay Men’s Chorus who was driving the lead vehicle in the parade.

One person was killed and another was critically injured Saturday when a driver plowed into a Pride parade near Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

The incident occurred during the Stonewall Pride Parade in Wilton Manors, a neighborhood about 10 miles north of Fort Lauderdale. A driver in a white pickup truck lined up with other vehicles taking part in the parade and then slammed on the gas, striking spectators, witnesses said.

RIP to the victim. Hopefully, the other victim recovers.

Brewm0nt

Dec 22, 2017
Orlando, FL
The article you linked says the drive was a part of the Gay Men's chorus in Ft. Lauderdale and that it was likely an accident. Also being a parade, this wouldn't be covered in that anti-protest law, I would imagine....

OP
OP
entremet

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
The article you linked says the drive was a part of the Gay Men's chorus in Ft. Lauderdale and that it was likely an accident. Also being a parade, this wouldn't be covered in that anti-protest law, I would imagine....
Yeah, it's on the link. Just a weird story to connect the to. Other things to hit DeSantis with.

waffleman

Oct 27, 2017
Absolutely terrible. Though I wonder what the motives of the driver was as the article claims that the driver was apart of the Gay Men's Chorus "family", whether that means he was a member or something else related I'm not sure. The president of that collective seems to think it isn't LGBTQ related but I wonder how that could be an accident.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Seems to have been a terrible accident, and as such is locked under site policy and OP's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.