• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daysean

Nov 15, 2017
The Hell is Season 15??
According to Wiki its the Post Time Skip Fishman Arc, so it cant be that ????

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
I'm all for one piece being on the air again but it's weird to jump so far in.

The Hell is Season 15??
According to Wiki its the Post Time Skip Fishman Arc, so it cant be that ????
Appreantly this is meant to be The Wano Arc.
the fishman arc makes way more sense since that is where the dub is through currently and thus people could catch up on the funimation service.
for people to catch up to the wano arc you would need to read the manga/watch the japanese version which is an odd expectation for a toonami show.

I will be waiting for a more reliable source as it just doesn't quite feel right to announce this like this.

Moara

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure Funimation would love to air One Piece if they could. It's all on Toei for getting it removed in the first place.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
ANN isn't in the business of rumors and fake news. This is a press release from Funimation.

Edit: Goofed! So they got fooled into running a fake PR?
I never saw it on my ANN RSS feed. While the link leads to ANN the story isn't on their main page at all which is just weird.
sadly fake makes more sense than one piece returning.

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, hate when the servers get spoofed.

I'm sure Funimation would love to air One Piece if they could. It's all on Toei for getting it removed in the first place.

Toei was asking for too much money.
I think Adult Swim might be willing to pay it now since they're on the verge of losing Family Guy.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
As this appears to be a fake story, we are closing this thread. If something comes out that suggests this is in fact real, please feel free to make another topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.