• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
performative xenophobia. awesome. all these companies will remember to do this next time the us military does something evil too, i'm sure of it.

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK
This is just crass and accomplishes nothing.

Performative activism that harms innocent writers.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Why bother if there were only 2 of them? It's not like they're going to have anything to review anytime soon

Zyae

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Mar 17, 2020
discriminatory actions taken towards people because of their nationality is xenophobia

The world taking actions against a Country that invaded a sovereign nation slaughtering innocent children in order to pressure its citizens to apply pressure to its dictator. This forum is honestly embarrassing

Dio

Oct 25, 2017
The world taking actions against a Country that invaded a sovereign nation slaughtering innocent children in order to pressure its citizens to apply pressure to its dictator.
right, boycotting two unrelated gaming sites that aren't even state owned like RT will sure show putin.

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
As someone with family in Ukraine, some of these replies are getting me heated, not gonna lie.

Good on OpenCritic on showing some support in their way. That's all I'll say for this thread.

Käebi

Mar 12, 2019
I usually support businesses stopping their services in Russia and Belarus.
But this feels very unnecessary.

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
The world taking actions against a Country that invaded a sovereign nation slaughtering innocent children in order to pressure its citizens to apply pressure to its dictator.

By not showing video game reviews

*slowclap*

Nah sorry this is weird and does nothing to harm the country in any way except harming the writers of those reviews.

Zyae

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Mar 17, 2020
right, boycotting two unrelated gaming sites that aren't even state owned like RT will sure show putin.

Russia needs to be ostracized from the world until they leave Ukraine, plain and simple. It sucks for the Russian people but its their Dictators fault.

Dio

Oct 25, 2017
Russia needs to be ostracized from the world until they leave Ukraine, plain and simple. It sucks for the Russian people but its their Dictators fault.
fuck the rest as long as we get this one guy. i'm all for bigger places, banks, etc boycotting. stuff like this is ridiculous.

GamingCJ

Apr 14, 2019
Are these two Russian publications reporting war propaganda?
If yes, I think it's a good move.
If not, I don't see how censoring press is counting as a valid move against Putin of all people.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Considering how off the rails this immediately went, we're keeping it closed. We will also review reports in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.