• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2018

Obviously this doesn't look nearly as polished as those games but definitely looks like something worth keeping on the radar. Hopefully it's a winner.

Mega Man Zero

Oct 27, 2017
There's a demo on Steam. Plays nothing like Ori or Hollow Knight. What it really reminds me of is something like Boxboy + Boxgirl. Very Zeldaish level design with switches and block pushing, but you switch between mage and warrior characters to work together.

Last edited:

mindsale

Oct 29, 2017
I'm not crazy about Hollow Knight's art style but my god it's light years better than this.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
www.resetera.com

'Greak: Memories of Azur' Launching on August 17th for NSW, XBS S|X and PS5 (Multi-Character Metroidvania) [Demo Now on Switch] News

A physical release on all platforms was also announced this afternoon: https://www.team17.com/greak-release-date-announcement/ The game doesn't fully follow in the footsteps of Metroid-influenced platformers; there is exploration through an interconnected world but the big difference is you...

Status
Not open for further replies.