• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

When will P5R be announced?

• In six months

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • In ten months

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Next year

Votes: 28 23.1%
  • Next Direct

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Next TGS

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Next Monday in gaming magazines

Votes: 77 63.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iva Demilcol

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Iwatodai Dorm
Since Catherine Full Body -a "PS4 exclusive" game that didn't even see a PC release either- is coming to Switch soon one has to wonder when will P5R will be announced in a Direct.

when will we see the announcement? In six months? A year? During TGS?

Let's put the "Persona is a PlayStation exclusive franchise" argument to rest: there are two Persona games on Nintendo systems already and a P5 spin-off coming soon too. P5R is coming, the question is when.

what do you say Era?

Shantae

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Feb 15, 2019
As much as I want it, I think
giphy.gif

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Never because it's well established that Atlus hates money

Bentendo24

Feb 20, 2020
6 options and none of them are the correct option. ;) If it hasn't happened yet it ain't happening

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
catherine the ps4 exclusive was also on xbox last gen
which also had two other persona spinoffs and a SMT spinoff as well

people need to learn how to differentiate main games from spinoffs, using atlus logic
or just to let it go

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
To be honest I think it's a pretty interesting discussion to have in a post Catherine on Switch world, but alas.

Oct 27, 2017
I wish they would, I really don't get why they don't if they don't have a deal with Sony. If they do then that's why.

Its strange to me they haven't milked P4G and P3 more by re-releasing them too. Switch, Mobile, PC, PS4, either of these would have made sense even if it was only one of those.

I loved P5 in 2017, but at this point in the gen its going to be hard for me to replay it all over even if its got a lot of new content and tweaks. Would've preferred the option to play new post-school year content with a completion save file from the first game like The Answer on P3 FES. Having it on Switch would make it a lot easier to play due to portability.

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Considering Persona 4 Golden is somehow still a vita exclusive, I'm gonna guess never, lol.

Onix555

Apr 23, 2019
UK
Since Catherine Full Body -a "PS4 exclusive" game that didn't even see a PC release either- is coming to Switch soon one has to wonder when will P5R will be announced in a Direct.

when will we see the announcement? In six months? A year? During TGS?

Let's put the "Persona is a PlayStation exclusive franchise" argument to rest: there are two Persona games on Nintendo systems already and a P5 spin-off coming soon too. P5R is coming, the question is when.

what do you say Era?
Atlus: "SHUT UP"
3164.jpg

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
When Sega runs out of other IPs to port everywhere, because Atlus themselves ain't gonna do it.

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It would make sense and probably sell alot, but the common theory is that atlus signed an exclusivity agreement with sony for mainline persona games

Status
Not open for further replies.