• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slipknot666

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
At home, of course.

It keeps the bathroom cleaner, don't have to worry when you have a boner, etc. It's so much better, guys.

Felt

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Meh. At home I could go either way but I don't see the point in sitting for 15-30 seconds. That's a lot of effort for something so simple so I walk up, do the business, and bounce

I'll be cleaning it on the weekend anyway

Patriiick

Oct 31, 2018
Grimsby, GB
I fucking love peeing sitting down, but boner problems don't just suddenly disappear unless you're into your dong touching the inside of the toilet bowl.

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
Having a Prince Albert is basically a free pass to sit to pee everywhere.

I can use a urinal if I take my jewelry out, but eff that. Stall life.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
It keeps the bathroom cleaner, don't have to worry when you have a boner, etc. It's so much better, guys.

Wait... how the fuck are you jamming your boner into the toilet while sitting? Wouldn't you piss right out the gap between the seat and the toilet then, too? Besides being uncomfortable as fuck.

leenbzoold

Apr 5, 2018
don't have to worry when you have a boner
When i was younger I once peed sitting down with a boner, but i didn't really bother to hold it down far enough so most of the pee went between the bowl and the lid and it went down on the outside of the bowl on the ground. I didn't even really notice it then because i was half asleep or something.
I am very glad about the urinal that is installed in the house where i currently live.

Tathanen

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hell yeah brother. I appreciate having the option to stand-pee when I must, but given the option why on earth wouldn't I just sit my ass down?

m_shortpants

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, at home it's the go to. There's too much splashing when standing, why would you want that in your house?

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
what about women with wangs tho? edit: NB too

Last edited:

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's definitely better for controlling the splash. I urinate at a high velocity even when I'm not trying to and no matter what angle I do it while standing, it's bound to have a little splash back.

Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
I only sit to pee if I get up in the middle of the night to go and I am half asleep, I don't want to miss because I am sleepy.

Also:
If someone pees in my home while standing, this person will never be allowed to enter my home afterwards.

If you know how people are going to the bathroom in your house then I hope people don't actually go there to begin with creeper.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Not all hard penises point upwards
Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
yeah but for some reason i can never be bothered to sit down lol. i mean, i keep thinking this would be so much better if i sat down but i never do.

Status
Not open for further replies.