• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
New information from famitsu this week
  • We're making the volume of the newly implemented third semester to go beyond the expectations of those who have experienced the volume of Persona 4 Golden.
  • If we had to say "Yes" or "No" to there being new confidants other than Kasumi and Maruki, we would have to say "Yes." Look forward to more information in the future.
  • If you have save data for Persona 5, you will get some sort of bonus. You will not be able to use the same save data for Persona 5 Royal however.

more info in the link
https://gematsu.com/2019/05/persona...yond-expectations-of-persona-4-golden-players

Mexen

Oct 26, 2017
News so nice it had to be told twice.

hjs1ul0.jpg

Seriously, does that mean I can give up on P4G Switch?

Last edited:

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm

• If we had to say "Yes" or "No" to there being new confidants other than Kasumi and Maruki, we would have to say "Yes." Look forward to more information in the future.

Curious as to who else would be in the running as a 'new' confidant - most of the big 'have a portrait' folks in the game are either enemies, and/or are already confidants.

Hopefully it's Sae
'

edit: Also curious on how they can 'improve' the experience gain - the main issue with the dungeons isn't (necessarily) being under-levelled, but the grind/length of the dungeon requiring 2-4 days at times.

Jakisthe

Oct 25, 2017
TIL you can make identically titled threads on Era and the system doesn't automatically catch it.

dark494

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Seattle
WeySGna.png

I mean, damn. If I was a mod I'd have no idea which one's the dupe and would just leave them both there. Good race.

Oct 27, 2017
Ideally I would like some of the new game plus benefits from having save data, mainly for the stats like charisma and whatnot. That's probably wishful thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.