• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
As a former fan of his, this is pretty disturbing. And very toxic.

There's a character in his Minecraft series that he's immobilised throughout the series called Watersheep, as I understand it. He jokes earlier about building a torture chamber for it, and he does it in this episode (building a complex structure that pushes blocks of magma onto the animals) , which results in it's death. Then he gets a bunch of other animals in the pain chamber to replace watersheep, and starts gleefully torturing them.

Just for you to know, it isn't real animals. It's virtual ones. But I still find this behaviour to be cruel and weird.

Last edited:

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
Pewdiepie is a terrible person, but whoever hasn't designed an elaborate deathtrap for a sims character shall cast the first stone

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Um, he's trash and not worth making new threads over period to me...but this isn't really anything.

Chronos

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know what's worse. Pewdiepie clickbait, or people outraged at pixels being "tortured ". Just ignore this crap.

Hakai

Oct 27, 2017
I see no issue here? The animals are not real, and there is no harm done. So... I'm lost here OP

Dec 5, 2017
There are so many good reasons to dislike this guy, this just feels like someone making a murder device in a game.

I made Mario levels where you had to execute Yoshi and kill goombas after I made you care for them (like the companion cube)

It's a game?

Oct 27, 2017
Don't really see the issue. I'm no fan of the guy, but we've all tortured Sims right? That's worse than Minecraft animals isn't it?

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Pewdiepie is a terrible person, but whoever hasn't designed an elaborate deathtrap for a sims character shall cast the first stone

I have never murdered a Sim for pleasure, I have only murdered them to advance the narrative of other Sims. This gives me moral high ground.

painey

Oct 27, 2017
1324596542030_7713053.png

Demacabre

Nov 20, 2017
I don't like Pewdiepie or his defenders what so ever, but this is a bridge too far on outrage.

Doctor Avatar

Jan 10, 2019
Some people seem to be incapable of distinguishing virtual reality from reality.

If we're holding people responsible for their "atrocities" against virtual individuals we're all mass murderers.

Guess we better all turn ourselves in...

QV7F.gif

Deleted member 28076

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I hate PewDiePie as much as the next guy but are we seriously making a thread for something 99% of the Minecraft playerbase does

Like, have you never seen a farming machine for eggs or leather

OP
OP
CenturionNami

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I found my title to say it was in Minecraft. But i'll change it.

Oct 25, 2017
People do terrible things in video games that give you freedom to do it. Grand Theft Auto is a huge video game series and you do some shit in that game.

This is really nothing to be outraged at. If he starts torturing real animals, I'll join the outrage but this is just a video game.

Eumi

Nov 3, 2017
Come the fuck on.

There's so much to criticise Pewdiepie for and this is what you choose?

This is a really pathetic attack, and when the person your attacking is Pewdiepie of all people, that's impressive.

RedStep

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah.... we need to save our Outrage Tokens™ for something else. The things I've done in GTA would have me in SuperMax. There's no connection between that and real life.

Dekim

Oct 28, 2017
There are far more relevant and serious things to be angry at PDP about. This is petty, botton-of-the-barrel tier, OP.

Kyussons

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This pos is toxic, but if he is an animal abuser that means we are all mass killers lmao

Horp

Nov 16, 2017
Gotta be the least horrible video he's done in while.
Who cares about pixel animals.

Evilcrane

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Ok, he's a piece of shit, but this is just stupid. What's next? Cancelling people who kill Yoshi in their Mario Maker 2 level?

Status
Not open for further replies.