• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ADee

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I spent the whole weekend finishing the story and I just finished it and I'm now working toward a living dex. While browsing Era these last three days I've seen so many people love this game but there's also people who dislike it. Just got curious to see what features like and dislikes (please ellaborate too, not just one word like "dexit" please explain instead what pokékon you want to return and why.

Please keep this thread civil, don't jump on anyone for having an opinion you don't agree with, instead please be constructive and explain your reasons.

I'll start;
I like: The wild, there's so much replayability here and there's so much stuff to see and so many pokémons to catch. Just love raiding lairs with other people.

I dislike
The small amount of stuffs to do after finishing the game.. Just a small quest to get Zamazant, I'm glad there's a battle tower atleast but that's not enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.