• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Thread

Votes: 4 0.5%

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • 8~7

Votes: 21 2.5%
  • 6~5

Votes: 119 14.4%
  • 4~3

Votes: 289 35.1%

Votes: 181 22.0%

Votes: 206 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
TRASH

Eidos Montreal wasted on Marvel.

Poor's man DMC

Live-Service PS3 era looking Platinum Games title

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean. No FF XVI or Forspoken.

It was bad. As this whole E3.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
For me GOTG honestly saved it from being zero. The classic FF titles being Steam and Mobile only was terrible and whatever Chaos of Chaos: Final Fantasy Chaos was was bleh.

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It was dreadful, so 1/5 stars. GotG looked good (except for the combat which I hope they'll polish up).

henhowc

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
7c6.gif

medinaria

Oct 30, 2017
this poll needs negative numbers

thirty minutes of comic book shit and basically a text trailer that says "hey we're remastering ff1-6" pretty much sums it up

Sumio Mondo

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Probably their worst E3 show to date lol.
I will play a few of these games but the lack of music was so bad and awkward. And yeah, way too much Marvel. Rest of the show was so rushed.

Hero_Select

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wow. I honestly did not think it would be this bad. The only reason I give it a 4 is because of GotG looking pretty neat.

That Final Fantasy Origins story was so full of edge that I feel like I need to go outside and get some fresh air.

CHAOS!!!! DARKNESS!

TradedHats

Mar 8, 2018
Can't believe they showed no World Ends with You footage outside a quick clip in the montage, especially when it comes out next month.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
They deserve credit for the best/cruelest bait and switch in recent memory with that Final Fantasy pixel collection stuff

Big Yoshi

Nov 25, 2018
best part of the showcase was the mobile portion.
Guardians looks cool but like 17 mins was wayyy too long.

Wollan

Mostly Positive
Oct 25, 2017
Norway but living in France
They dared to show a lot of gameplay footage, kudos.

...but the technology and production values throughout were very subpar. They really need to go all in on UE4/5 in the future, their internal stuff is just bad. All the RPG writing was just awkward middle-school essay stuff. It was all from a very low-tier essentially with the exception of the new Life is Strange and somewhat Babylon's Fall.

The 10 seconds shown from FF7 Remake Intergrade (out now) looked a million bucks better than anything else shown at the show (future releases).

Last edited:

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
I personally liked nothing that I saw. My wife is a major GotG fan though so she got that out of it. But man... This was pretty bad!

ETA: I was okay with them dedicating that time to GotG at the beginning because it was a bit of a treat and it's nice to get that out of the way. But then to follow with the FF classics (only mobile and PC) news, the long form interviews with SiL and Babylon Fall just to end up with a grossly underwhelming new Final Fantasy title (KILL CHAOS) and end with a sizzle reel that just barely showed Forspoken. It was honestly disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.