• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

How would you rate the show 1-10 (higher is better)?

• 10 (best score)

Votes: 157 5.9%

Votes: 526 19.7%

Votes: 837 31.3%

Votes: 603 22.6%

Votes: 319 11.9%

Votes: 144 5.4%
  • 4 or less (worst scores)

Votes: 87 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2018
Give it a score and leave a message telling how you felt about the show! Try not to read the thread or view the poll results before voting. I'm not giving my opinion here to not bias those reading the OP.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
A solid 7/10 for me. They delivered with what they showed, but there were some key titles I wanted to see that were MIA

Really nice on the GamePass front

Raigor

May 14, 2020
Best Xbox show to date.

A lot of games releasing in the next 12-18 months on Game Pass.

Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
7. It was good, lots of variety etc, but I want to see more 1st party, I have a Series X for Microsoft games, so only seeing a few of those out of the 30 was slightly disappointing, but still a solid conference. Something being on GP doesn't really matter to me so that part is just there.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Too much "2022" to get excited for, it wasn't bad just felt too early. If it was Sept or Oct, it would be lit as shit. But understandable with covid and what not

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Solid B I feel, good pace, good reveals, nothing ground breaking, a few lulls at best. Some noticeable absences though which drags it down.

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
8/10 personally, B+. Lots of games coming, and tons of them being on Game Pass means money saved.

Forza Horizon 5 is Game of the Show.

Negatives: Too many CG/in-engine trailers, not enough gameplay. Also a lot of shooters, a bit too many. Many games are 2022, so a long wait; not much coming this year, which is understandable, but I'm impatient haha.

Fiery Phoenix

Oct 26, 2017
It had Covid written all over it, but it's an A for effort for me. I doubt they could've done much better under the circumstances.

AHA-Lambda

Oct 25, 2017
9/10 for me, i think this is the best they've ever done
game pass is just overwhelming now and its got so many big day one titles coming now

Oct 25, 2017
7/10

Many games, but most of them we already knew about or just updates to already released games. No megatons whatsoever, no element of surprise or amazement. A bunch of timed exclusives.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
6/10. Psychonauts 2 looked amazing. I basically tuned out almost everything else, though. Way too much of a focus on shooters.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
No complaints really.
No filler.
Solid 9/10

If I was forced to criticise it at all, I'd say it was mostly western focused, not really any Japanese games.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017

Great show, tons of games I'm looking forward to. Still wish they showed more gameplay overall though, too much CGI. While the premise and developer behind Red Fall has me excited, it didn't do as much for me as gameplay would have, especially as it's coming in a year. Ditto for Starfield and Contraband.

Deleted member 3203

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
sunny canada
probably their best show case. Horizon 5 is a stand out as always. not sure if it's enough to swap players from playstation to xbox, but GamePass probably will eventually

Kane1345

Senior QA, Starbreeze Studios
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Gave it a 7. Enjoyed it and made me very happy to have a gamepass Ultimate sub :D

JCmasta

Banned
Aug 31, 2020
The show gets high praise from me! While there were no showstoppers, they showed a ton of games I want to play. 9/10!

VPplaya

Nov 20, 2018
I think it was their best show in quite a long time. Those studio acquisitions are really starting to pay off

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
I thought it was a good show. Solid 8. Just wish we saw a bit more of the Halo SP

Scottoest

Feb 4, 2020
For a conference that was missing a lot of the first-party games I'm super interested in, I thought that was... a really good show.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
Solid 7-8. Really wanted to see Hellblade 2 and Fable though. Forza looked amazing, Replaced and Somerville looked great too.

Oct 27, 2017
I voted 9, mostly because of all the good looking games coming to Game Pass, they did a great job driving that home.

Starfield release date was a bit of a bummer but I loved the grittiness of the trailer

No Fable was a disappointment, think I'll change my vote to 8 because of that

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
solid 8/10 or B rating for me. I bought a series x at launch and there will be a lot of gamepass stuff to play

SRV

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Best Xbox show. Game Pass is just an amazing service.

F4r0_Atak

Oct 31, 2017
Home
Had 0 expectations and was pleasantly surprised at times. However, the pacing felt off to me (that and the audio lipsyncing 1-sec delay bothered me), but there were some interesting reveals. Overall, it was middling. That's ehy I give a 7 out of 10. :)

Samiya

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 30, 2019
7/10. Some impressive titles, but many of the genres I don't really like and the ones that I do are multiplatform and already knew about or even helped kickstart.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
With the obvious missing games (Avowed/Fable/Hellblade II/Everwild) and the ending portion with Forza Horizon 5 being a little too long, I'm gonna give it an 8. It was overall fantastic, had fantastic pacing until Forza Horizon 5's long showcase (even though yes, it was needed obviously) and honestly, there were games for literally everyone. Whether you liked JRPGs, FPS, Simulation Games and so on, there was a little bit of something for everyone which I absolutely appreciate. I literally can only dock it to an 8 for those two specific reasons and one them I fully knew going into cause Jeff Grubb tweeted to not expect said games.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
It was lacking that holy shit moment. Gamepass looking mighty fine tho which is I guess what MS wants so good job I guess.

Gooner

Oct 15, 2020
Best Xbox conference yet, but for me I wanted to see more gameplay, looking forward to trying about 6 of the titles shown.

Aska

Jan 11, 2020
Solid 8.
Great show, great games. Not many surprises.
Expected more of Halo single player campaign.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Honestly for me, it was a 5. Had one or two things that interested me, but the rest of the show/games were meh.

Happy Starfield was revealed but I wish we saw more.

Horizon 5 looks really good

Status
Not open for further replies.