• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sooperkool

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
https://www.polygon.com/2018/12/14/18140804/nes-classic-snes-classic-out-of-stock-nintendo

"The NES Classic and SNES Classic are on their surprise farewell tour, according to Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime. In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter earlier this week, Fils-Aime said that both mini-consoles will not return to store shelves once their current stock sells out — essentially making this holiday season their last."

I'm glad that I got an SNES Mini when I did, get yours soon before they're gone forever.

Derachi

Oct 27, 2017
It'd be easy to say "they said this last time" but I honestly think they're going to focus on bringing their classic titles to Switch in some capacity instead of keep these going.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
It'd be easy to say "they said this last time" but I honestly think they're going to focus on bringing their classic titles to Switch in some capacity instead of keep these going.

That's exactly whats happening. They're stopping production after this holiday season and putting the titles on the Nintendo Online Switch App.

Oct 27, 2017
Roy, Utah
I both love and hate these mini consoles, so I have mixed feelings. It seems like anyone who really wanted one has been able to at this point, so there's that.

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
Aslong as they provide these titles for me to play at some point on switch, i really dont mind

Always wanted to play earthbound and ff6

Status
Not open for further replies.