• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RivalGT

Dec 13, 2017
Did killzone 2 even have a digital version? I dont remember being able to buy it off PSN. Ok I see, its just PS NOW, but being able to buy them is new if its just streaming, I think.

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Must be an error, surely?

Have zero faith Sony would bother with something like this

OP
OP
KingParappa

Anyone else see this on their system?

Already a thread. Please LOCK

www.resetera.com

Killzone 3 and Resistance 3, two PS3 games only available on PS Now, are appearing with price tags on PS Store (on PS4) Rumor

It could be a bug of course, although it's happening with 2 or more games which makes the situation even weirder, and neither games had a Digital Release WILD GUESS: Sony will allow you to buy PS NOW stream license, then you won't need to sub to PSNOW to play, and technically this is not BC đź‘€...

klastical

Oct 29, 2017
I absolutely believe we will see select ps3 games available sooner rather than later. Its leaving money on the table plus Microsoft is making them look so bad with there "4 generations, one box" marketing.

WhtR88t

May 14, 2018
I'm pretty confident we'll see some PSNow news before the PS5 launch. A more integrated approach like they did w/ the PS store vs a separate app you have to launch to access.

Status
Not open for further replies.