• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
I do wanna see more, but after the teardown video, the mystique isn't the same.

Now....if they wanna show us some of that UI....😮

Hellshy

Nov 5, 2017
Oh man for a second I thought that was Rob from Playstation Access and was all kinds of hyped.
still cool though.

Valet Jay

Mar 20, 2018
Why is there a random binder positioned upright on that person's TV stand?

Edit: Never mind, I had to zoom in to see the details.
iu

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
By default I don't click on shit from tidux, is this anything actually interesting here or...?

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
If Sony had sent out PS5s, I doubt we would be in the blind. The press cannot hold back when it comes to teasing. No matter how tight the embargo.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
It's crazy that he just has a PS5 laying there, like it's nothing, talking about an IKEA speaker lol

Era Uma Vez

Feb 5, 2020
Yeah the bottom one is French but the top person is a different country I think Sweden?
On closer look, it doesnt look like a PS5. At best, it looks like the digital edition, I dont see the side "bump", and also dont see the base.
Plus, Tidux, of all people, tweeting it, has me side-eyeing the whole thing.
But the french one looks legit.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
On closer look, it doesnt look like a PS5. At best, it looks like the digital edition, I dont see the side "bump", and also dont see the base.
Plus, Tidux, of all people, tweeting it, has me side-eyeing the whole thing.
But the french one looks legit.
Both look legit to me. Other guy said maybe in the comments in the Sweden video maybe there are European previews coming this week and then US previews next week?

Era Uma Vez

Feb 5, 2020
Both look legit to me. Other guy said maybe in the comments in the Sweden video maybe there are European previews coming this week and then US previews next week?
One guy in the comments asked the youtuber about the PS5 and he answered with this: 🤭 which has me going like this 👀 👀
EU previews makes sense, but why give one to a channel with 13k subs? That's really low. The guy has 2.5M views in total.
Weren't the japanese youtubers from last week big names?

Also, japanese youtubers had to go to a special place to play it and it was all very controled environment, but in Europe Sony is just giving them out? Weird.
Oh well, he will know in 2 hours.

Indy_Rex

Banned
Sep 20, 2020
One guy in the comments asked the youtuber about the PS5 and he answered with this: 🤭 which has me going like this 👀 👀
EU previews makes sense, but why give one to a channel with 13k subs? That's really low. The guy has 2.5M views in total.
Weren't the japanese youtubers from last week big names?

Also, japanese youtubers had to go to a special place to play it and it was all very controled environment, but in Europe Sony is just giving them out? Weird.
Oh well, he will know in 2 hours.

I mean, Jim Ryan took away their X and O assignment, why not just finish the job and mock them by making them go through all the trouble...

score01

Oct 27, 2017
i dont think we'll get another info dump this week. They have blown their load for the moment.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like the Japanese hands on, the tear down....those were the signals that more impressions are coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.