• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017

Its neoclassical dark wave/noise, so it's definitely not for the faint of heart... but if you can stomach the evil imagery you'll find one of the most powerful albums of this year. She draws on her experience with domestic abuse to create something absolutely vile but intense and incredible at the same time.

One of my favorite lines is with the closing track "I AM THE BEAST"

All I want is boundless love
All I know is violence

Its just an unreal album that came relatively out of nowhere. Please listen to it, it felt pretty life-changing for me and it might be for you too. It's so good that I just can't stop thinking about it, it hits nearly perfectly.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
This seems entirely out of my wheelhouse and I'm looking forward to sitting down with a good pair of headphones to give it a listen.

Blah

Oct 26, 2017
It's a really powerful album.

I don't think anybody is really ready for it on a casual recommendation but it's definitely worth listening to.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
its not bad, but yeah it's not really for me

there's things I liked but the pace is all over the place

the aggressive nature is sharp and there's not much relief, i feel like if i listened to this for an extended period of time i'd always be on edge

Status
Not open for further replies.