• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NLCPRESIDENT

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Just seen it myself while browsing Amazon. Wario64 had posted it when it went live I guess, so he gets credit.

Gonna go price match at Target and use my Red Card. Anyways, thought this was worth noting. Did a search and didn't see a PSA for it..

Downgrade if old.

Xbox Live Mike

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
USA
I grabbed one last night from Wario64's bestbuy link. This will be my first Takuza game, looks wacky.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Did a search and didn't see a PSA for it..

Downgrade if old.
www.resetera.com

Yakuza: Like A Dragon - Day Ichi Edition (PS4/Xbox) $34.99 at Best Buy (Includes Additional Steelbook) [Update: Amazon Price Match]

Great deal for a JRPG that's a breath of fresh air from the usual fare. If you've been getting tired of the usual hero/high school JRPG norms, definitely give this one a go. PS4 will also upgrade to the PS5 version next year when that releases (Saves as of this moment will not transfer though)...

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
well worth it. I paid $60 on launch and don't regret it. 60fps on console is magical

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
Booooooo. I paid 40 lol,
Didnt think it'll drop more a few days later.

ah well, doesn't matter. I'm playing it right now and it's pretty neat-o. Tho super easy

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
So is there going to be a specific PS5 release or just this one and you can just update when that comes out? Was planning to eventually play on PS5 whenever I get one and that update comes out.

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
When you see a game you want to buy for a cheap price but you need to beat like 10 games you already own and another 5 upcoming in game pass

Adam Tyner

Oct 25, 2017
Pricematching Best Buy. Anytime you see a compelling price for a video game on Amazon, they're pretty much always matching Best Buy, Target, Walmart, or GameStop.

Doomburrito

Feb 9, 2018
Bro the boss fight in that chapter is such a difficulty spike that I genuinely thought it was one of those fights that you're meant to lose. Luckily i was still able to beat it on my first try but damn was it a long (amazing) battle

Exactly the same thing here. There's a certain cutscene that plays in the middle of the battle where I was like, "ah, this is the part where I'm supposed to lose."

Nope. Instant game over.

D:

Status
Not open for further replies.