• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindfreak191

Dec 2, 2017
I don't know if anyone posted this, but if you go to the store page for Battlefield on Steam, at the bottom you can request access to the beta, I got granted access immediately and I'm downloading it now lol Let me know if it works for you too!

Deleted member 5129

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Won't work. You'll download it, but it'll act as a pre-load. When you try to launch it it'll launch with Origin and tell you that you need to wait or pre-order.

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Won't work. You'll download it, but it'll act as a pre-load. When you try to launch it it'll launch with Origin and tell you that you need to wait or pre-order.
Yeah. Figured this was the case.

If you actually wanna play now, you could always pre-order the game on Steam, play the beta, and refund/cancel the preorder. I believe Steam charges once you order though, so it's not like Amazon where you only pay once they've shipped it to you.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Can also just pre-order it on Amazon cause they don't charge 'til it ships, should send over a beta key real quick. Is for Origin tho.

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Can also just pre-order it on Amazon cause they don't charge 'til it ships, should send over a beta key real quick. Is for Origin tho.
Wouldn't even rely on this method as many are still waiting to receive their early access codes from Amazon. Looks like waiting till Friday is the best thing to do at the moment.

OP
OP
Mindfreak191

Mindfreak191

Dec 2, 2017
Ahh, just checked, indeed it launches but it's not letting me past the splash screen :/ Oh well kinda jumped the gun on this one :/

Status
Not open for further replies.