• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2018
Hey guys!

Disclaimer: I don't condone drug use. Stay in school, kids!

I'm not at all new to the drug but I've been thinking of getting the most out of the experience next time. So I got a question or two for those who regularly indulge in MDMA:

1) What is your favourite setting to do it in? I personally think doing it in a comfortable place with a friend or two is optimal.

2) I am not familiar with bombing it but interested. What is a good dose (in a bomb) to get you absolutely sorted?

3) Anything you found that heightens the experience?

4) Do you begin with a line and drop a bomb after or vice versa, if not, what is your method?

5) Have you experienced 'loss of magic' after doing it for a long time?

6) Any Misc tips?

Finally, I am aware that drug use is not legal nor particularly good for you. I'm in my 30s and looking to have a good time once or twice a year with some like-minded friends at a home get together after a nice dinner lol... Not hammering it every weekend or clubbing. If you disapprove, that's cool, we are all different.

Cheers!

Windrunner

Sly
Oct 25, 2017
Please do not make topics regarding illegal activities; we do not want to be held liable for whatever comes of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.