• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Just wondering, noticed that the quick menu is no longer displaying for me on new pages or anything unless I click on the three slashes at the top left to open it.

I had gotten used to it now, if the change was on purpose is there a way to change it back?

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
Just wondering, noticed that the quick menu is no longer displaying for me on new pages or anything unless I click on the three slashes at the top left to open it.

I had gotten used to it now, if the change was on purpose is there a way to change it back?
I'm not aware of anything that should've changed this. Are you still using the same device?

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
It comes and goes if your browser window is big enough to fit it.
This is true: If your browser window is narrower than a certain threshold, it will give you the mobile sidebar instead, which is always hidden by default (it overlays rather than contracting content).

If this continues to be an issue please post it in the dev thread with as much detail as you can provide. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.