• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017

Good luck with your battle Royale! https://twitter.com/AceoHearts72/status/1112346329123041283 …

D2_Z-UbW0AAMEYc.jpg:large

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
He explicitly said it during the announcement that they aren't making one. That isn't a hint lol

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
He literally said this at the PAX East show though?

Did you miss the livestream, OP?

OP
OP
Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I thought it was obvious after that live event
He explicitly said it during the announcement that they aren't making one. That isn't a hint lol
He literally said this at the PAX East show though?

Did you miss the livestream, OP?
Didn't they say that live

I'm a moron. I apparently missed the section where this was said. Mods have been alerted to close the thread. Ignore me and my dumbness.

Lunatic

Oct 27, 2017
Even if they were thinking about it, i'm sure the loud "boooo" that occured when they even so much as hinted the possibly on stage soon fixed that.

Hycran

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Weird how you're thankful for less features or game modes. I'm fine without it but celebrating it feels weird

Make no mistake, if Pitchford could have had a BR in his game he would have. It's likely that the game was too far along in development to include one, so now he's adopting the stance that such was planned all along.

Pitchford is not exactly known as a scrupulous or reliable business person. I'd sooner trust a cobra with my kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.