• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peekaboo

Nov 4, 2017
Ok this is just a bit of silly fun, but I hope you join in the fun - let's rank the games of cult developers Treasure! Most of their games are short and sweet (and BRILLIANT I would add) so this should be fun. Here are the rules:

- You can rank them from 00 to 10. I know Treasure are a fantastic company but please use the full scale, it's boring if you give everything 09s and 10s. You can (although it's not compulsory) give an 11 only to *one* game (your favourite, irrespective of quality, historical value, etc)
- If you haven't played the game enough to rank it, it's okay to give it a ??
- I will tally up all the votes and work out averages to rank them in order to discover ERA's favourite Treasure games
- For a game to be ranked, it needs to have numeric scores from more than 1/3 of the total votes (no, we're not going to put that Hajime no Hippo! game they did for the GBA number one just because only you have played it and scored it a 10 :P)
- You vote for the game in ANY form or hardware (original or port, arcade or home console), whichever you prefer

Here we go!

Gunstar Heroes
McDonald's Treasure Land Adventure
Dynamite Headdy
Yu Yu Hakusho Makyō Tōitsusen
Alien Soldier
Light Crusader
Guardian Heroes
Mischief Makers
Silhouette Mirage
Radiant Silvergun
Rakugaki Showtime
Bangai-O
Sin and Punishment
Silpheed: The Lost Planet
Stretch Panic (Freak Out)
Ikaruga
Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster's Bad Dream
Hajime no Ippo: The Fighting!
Wario World
Dragon Drive: D-Masters Shot
Astro Boy: Omega Factor
Gradius V
Advance Guardian Heroes
Gunstar Super Heroes
Bleach: The Blade of Fate
Bleach: Dark Souls
Bangai-O Spirits
Bleach: Versus Crusade
Sin & Punishment: Star Successor
Bangai-O HD: Missile Fury

Gaist Crusher

JaseMath

Oct 27, 2017
Denver, CO
Tiny Toons was Treasure?! *mind blown*

Anyway, favorite Treasure games (in order)

1. Mischief Makers
2. Sin & Punishment: Star Successor
3. Gunstar Heroes

Windrunner

Sly
Oct 25, 2017
peekaboo please remake this thread so that it is more substantive: list threads will get locked and as a Treasure fan it pains me to have to lock this one. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.