• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ariakon44

Prophet of Truth
Nov 17, 2020
It sounds like it's a parody account, but I bet a good deal of the responses in the same vein won't be (on Twitter, I mean, not in this thread)

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
It's a shame, but it's true. Geoff should remove the "must have vegetation that reacts to you" requirement for GOTY nominees imo.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
NGL, it is disappointing when on next gen HW with a next gen game, interactivity is still on par with last gen titles. That said, this feels like a bit extra.

doops.

Jun 3, 2020
Didn't this guy turn out to be an elaborate troll a year or two ago or am I mixing things up? Kinda like that 'MichaelDoesLife' guy on Youtube.

Either way this has 'deep cover troll account' written all over it, so no wonder people fall for his shenanigans all the time.

Oct 26, 2017
Dammit, Insomniac!

giphy.gif

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
Last generation was the grass generation.
This generation is the mirror generation.

ZeroHunter

Aug 6, 2020
Didn't this guy turn out to be an elaborate troll a year or two ago or am I mixing things up? Kinda like that 'MichaelDoesLife' guy on Youtube.

Either way this has 'deep cover troll account' written all over it, so no wonder people fall for his shenanigans all the time.

Oh shit, really? Dude's dedicated and good at what he does then, he had me fooled for a long time. I think I recall him having an account here at one point and pulling his shenanigans which ended up getting him banned.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
You can see the areas where they still have more they can do, like this lack of much foliage interaction, but they'll get there. It's still 90% of the time perhaps the best looking game ever made.

Mocha Joe

Jun 2, 2021

Its like half and half. You can tell when they are really upset or when they are trolling

Jonathan Lanza

"I've made a Gigantic mistake"
Feb 8, 2019
Is it really worth making a thread about one dumb opinion made by literally one person?

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
I don't see the point in giving This attention when the tweet itself isn't even getting much traction as well.

Let them complain in their own circle

Begaria

Oct 27, 2017
I'll wait for the PS6 remaster of R&C with vegetation animation before I play it, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.