• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

I rate Microsoft E3 presentation with score

• Below 5

Votes: 188 17.4%

Votes: 331 30.6%

Votes: 270 24.9%

Votes: 193 17.8%

Votes: 74 6.8%

Votes: 27 2.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

klik

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
For me it was 6/10. Too much "cartooney style games",i expected so much morea and better exclusives.Next gen talk was something that we already knew.

Last edited:

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
KEANU >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else on any E3 conference from any year ever.

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
7. My gut was an 8 but thinking about it there wasn't a lot that interested me. It was an extremely well paced show, though, with a lot of announcements/trailers.

Nec

The Fallen
Mar 12, 2019
Too much CGI trailers, almost nothing about gameplay.
But I did scream when I saw Keanu so this add some points

Dabanton

Oct 27, 2017
I said 8. Plenty of varied games. And everyone is keeping their powder dry for next time.

Yeah not much gameplay per se, but I don't care. How many years did most of us bitch about long ass on stage demos?

Which usually misrepresented a game as they had to rush through stuff or keep it to whizz-bang explosions

Amnixia

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018
Cool third party games, but MSes holy trinity isn't for me.
Was kinda hoping for a new Fable or something else

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
I mean they announced a truckload of games. Hard for a conference to get better. I think they spent no more than 5 minutes with any individual talking. Gamepass announcement being the longest.

Troll

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
For me it was 6/10. Too much "cartooney style games",i expected so much morea and better exclusives.Next gen talk was something that we already knew.
I guess today is the confirmation that PS4 won this generation.

It took you to watch Microsoft's 2019 E3 press conference to finally confirm that the ps4 won this gen??

Wtf am I reading

Kthulhu

Oct 25, 2017
I thought it was solid. Lack of gameplay trailers kinda sucked. Game pass news is cool.

TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017

Good games, needed more gameplay

More details needed on streaming

How can you just not show any Gears 5 campaign?

Antiax

Oct 27, 2017
That was quite underwhelming. I feel like after Cyberpunk the show got much worse. Elden Ring trailer was extremely disappointing.

Only remarkable games from this conference were Cyberpunk 2077, Flight Sim, new DBZ game and new Halo.

Ricky_R

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Ain't going to score it, but I expected much more. I mean where was the gameplay for projects like Gears and Halo?

Forza Lego was great tho.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
it was a 7.
fun games, way too much CGI, halo infinite trailer did not look like next gen and fuck that gameplay tease...

The-Demon

Alt account
Banned
Jun 7, 2019
The sad truth is that Keanu was the highlight of the show, an actor was the highlight of a gaming conference....damn
7/10 for me

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I'll give it a 6. Perhaps it's my own fault for hyping it up in my head. The lack of gameplay for anything outside of the indie games (and a few stragglers) was a real shame.

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
9/10
Incredible

I want to buy an Xbox now, but I have to wait for Scarlett
Don't want to spend money on a One S

ShapeDePapa

Oct 25, 2017

A bunch of games and fun announcements but a real lack of gameplay presentation. No Gears 5 and Halo was just a weird cinematic. The FH4 LEGO expension is amazing and there's a bunch of indie stuff on Game Pass that looked great too. But yeah... More gameplay. More details on xCloud would have been cool.

Chainshada

Oct 25, 2017
7. Some good games but need to wait and see what's exclusive, they said Xbox and Windows on everything, including games we know are coming to PS4.Too much CG. That Scarlett thing just sounded like buzzwords. Ori looks amazing.

Deleted member 4072

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
5/10. Lack of gameplay in anything that looked decent and overall poor showing IMO. Keanu Reeves was the only saving factor they had.

Pillock

User Requested Ban
Banned
Dec 29, 2017
I was disappointed. But nothing makes me happy any more, I'm disappointed by everything! Maybe I should just fuck off and find a new hobby that makes me happy and I actually do enjoy.

hotcyder

Oct 28, 2017
Solid 4/5 Conference. Lots of great games but not a lot of shock moments. Game Pass probably the big highlight and the Scarlett news. Halo and Cyberpunk look awesome. Elden Ring would of been huge if it hadn't been prevealed.

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
It really wasn't very good, was it?

Good: Cyberpunk / Keanu, Lego Forza

Bad: So little gameplay, so much CGI. Bizarro Gears stuff, nothing concrete about Halo.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I guess today is the confirmation that PS4 won this generation.
Nice to know you needed today's E3 to confirm it lol. MS E3 was more about next gen.

Umbrella Carp

Banned
Jan 16, 2019
Easy 6/10. Wasn't terrible but the complete lack of gameplay is just unacceptable in 2019. It was a CGI circus.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
It was oke. I mean it was great to see the focus more on Xbox Game Studios instead of third party wich was great. But it was abit to much cinematic stuff only for me and no Gears 5 SP was weird. But overall we saw alot of games.

8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.