• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookoo

Nov 3, 2017
I didn't hear her mention his personal life at all.

She mentioned Funding, Polling in his district and leadership within the senate

Last edited:

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It was an open secret and now it's just open.

Lindsay was oldschool "Confirmed/Lifelong Bachelor" gay.

OP
OP
BWoog

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
It was an open secret and now it's just open.

Lindsay was oldschool "Confirmed/Lifelong Bachelor" gay.

Reminder that Graham touted the fact that he had, at one time, had two girlfriends.....decades ago....who lived in other countries.....you probably haven't heard about them...

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
So...maybe that anonymous caller from that thread floating around here isn't bullshit after all?

Edit: ok she doesn't come right out and say it but damn. We need receipts before going all scorched earth I would think lol

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
edit: apparently the clip is being badly misrepresented, so continue with CNN appearance!

Nox

Dec 23, 2017
Goddamn!

Not sure how I feel about someone outing a gay man on national TV though

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Just listened. She never said that. Tweet is irresponsible.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
My first reaction: uh
My second reaction: what the actual fuck holy shit
my third reaction: if this is true/if you believe this to be true why the fuck are you outing him?!?

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
I'd classify this as actual fake news because she never said anything like that, that tweet is outright lying. And it's really clear who only reads the thread title and who watches the video before posting. But then again that's probably what the tweeter is counting on.

AlteredBeast

Don't Watch the Tape!
Oct 27, 2017
Did anyone watch the video? She doesn't mention anything about him being closeted or being blackmailed at all, right? Am I missing something?

RexNovis

Oct 25, 2017
Uhh that thread title is a load of crap. Unless I somehow missed it she doesn't even mention this whole closet homosexual theory.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
She didn't say that at all. What a shitty ass OP.

Also, the Graham conspiracy theories are shitty, too. Maybe he's "compromised" because he's a republican and this is what he actually wants. There doesn't need to be some secret blackmail material. Graham is just a piece of shit.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
Thread closed because it was created on misinformation.

Status
Not open for further replies.