• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThingsRscary

Banned
Mar 10, 2019
FAFB2Q2WEAALmFV.jfif

Jul 25, 2020
Pretty sure this is fake. The last so called leak was fake too. The artwork was a fan piece. Dusk Golem might be able to add more, if he's not banned, but I'm positive this directors cut is not happening.

I am a Bird

Oct 31, 2017
As much as I would like to see that, I don't think so.

It's a shame too, that game really goes downhill after the bridge sequence.

klee123

Oct 27, 2017
I'll be honest, I'd actually consider this if this was true. The current remake felt so bare bones.

Drachen

May 3, 2021
I fucking wish dude. I don't mind remakes doing their own thing and I don't think they always need to 100% adhere to the original, but the RE3 remake lost of a lot of content and it ended up feeling like a much lesser game for it.

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
Probably fake, lots of people get bored & post shit like this on 4chan or reddit etc, RE3 remake was half finished, so this would be nice if true.

OP
OP
ThingsRscary

ThingsRscary

Banned
Mar 10, 2019
I'll be honest, I'd actually consider this if this was true. The current remake felt so bare bones.
I can tell this is true.. The studio was developing RE4 remake and after awhile capcom shift that project to be developed in house. So That is a sign they wanted more with this project and to be a more look like a main title content instead of being like a spin-off DLC (short)

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Sigh fine allow me to clarify this for everyone here

Ahem

THE NEMESIS EDITION IS

Status
Not open for further replies.