• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heazy

IT Tech
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK

Seen this floating about for the last few hours on twitter, but not seen anything on the forum yet.

I really liked Funhaus and this is just disgusting. Currently no statements from the accused or both FH / RT

I should stress that the images are extremely graphic.

Last edited:

ASleepingMonkey

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Iowa
People in the replies are saying it's just leaked stuff but has nothing to do with a minor and it comes from 4Chan, make of that what you will

ScubaSteve693

Banned
Mar 26, 2020
People in the replies are saying it's just leaked stuff but has nothing to do with a minor and it comes from 4Chan, make of that what you will
Agree with this post. I am not seeing anything so far indicating that this is a minor. Honestly just looks like leaked pics/videos but not seeing anything stating its a minor, unless the person he was sending the pics/videos to was imitating being a minor.

OP
OP
Heazy

Heazy

IT Tech
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK
Agree with this post. I am not seeing anything so far indicating that this is a minor. Honestly just looks like leaked pics/videos but not seeing anything stating its a minor, unless the person he was sending the pics/videos to was imitating being a minor.

There's additional reports that he was being catfished, and they were imitating a minor.

Of course, nothing concrete at the moment.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
I think with serious accusations like this, I think it shouldn't just be coming from a random tweet, especially of where it originated from.

ScubaSteve693

Banned
Mar 26, 2020
There's additional reports that he was being catfished, and they were imitating a minor.

Of course, nothing concrete at the moment.
Yeah, we'd have to see somewhere where he was outright told that she was underage or else its honestly just hearsay. A text message, a video message, something. Just saying you told someone you are a minor without showing how exactly you did it and the other persons response kind of makes it a bit rocky, but we will have to see how it plays out.

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
Either way, there's... A LOT of incredibly explicit pics of him (and some of his wife/girlfriend, I assume). Holy Christ.

Noog

â–² Legend â–²
May 1, 2018
What is the the KF everyone is referring to? I thought Kinda Funny but that doesn't make sense.

Ive never consumed Funhaus content but from what I'm seeing it's leaked photos and some people are attaching the "grooming a minor" thing to them but I havent seen any evidence of that...

ASleepingMonkey

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Iowa
What is the the KF everyone is referring to? I thought Kinda Funny but that doesn't make sense.

Ive never consumed Funhaus content but from what I'm seeing it's leaked photos and some people are attaching the "grooming a minor" thing to them but I havent seen any evidence of that...
Based on the replies, something called Kiwi Farms. No idea what it is.

ScubaSteve693

Banned
Mar 26, 2020
Pretty harrowing/vile stuff on the Wikipedia for it.

I don't think this thread should exist with as flimsy 'evidence' as the OP contains.
Agreed, there is a lot of things off with this. One, we don't have any indication of where the minor comes into play, like is there a text message, voice recording, something indicating it? Even in the tweets people indicating that he is cheating on his wife, how do we know it isn't a mutual thing? It isn't unheard of, people are into some kinky shit and I have heard of weirder things before. A lot of info is missing here to immediately incriminate someone.

Tohsaka

Nov 17, 2017

It's a forum dedicated to harassing and doxxing people.

tomofthepops

Oct 27, 2017
Can't see anything relating to her being a minor in the pics/vids but at the very least he's a piece of shit for going behind his wife's back

airbagged_

Jan 21, 2019
Charleston, SC
kiwifarms is a shit place with shit human beings.... leaking someone's personal images explicit or not is disgusting.
not condoning the grooming behavior but i didn't see anything other than kiwifarms saying it happened

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Hypothetically, if this were true, calling out that behavior while hosting the child abuse material seems pretty fucking gross.

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
If true: awful. Going to need an actual investigation though. One person on Twitter uploading shit to a terrible website seems suspect.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
While this has blown around social media a lot of this originated from Kiwi Farms and 4chan so take that how you want to.

The pictures are obviously real, but as far as I can tell there has been nothing outside of posts from those sites to say this was from grooming a minor.

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Please see announcements/guide to era on responsible sourcing, we don't signal boost such doxxing sites. If a reputable source can be found, a new thread can be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.