• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khaos Prime

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

On the premiere episode of The Candace Owens Show, Candace sits down with comedian and actress Roseanne Barr. They discuss the aftermath of the controversy that lead to Roseanne's primetime sitcom being cancelled, the 2016 election, the MeToo movement .

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
My first question was who the fuck gave her a show, then I saw the YouTube link and Prager u.

Makes sense.

Dekim

Oct 28, 2017
What is with this constantly signal boosting bad actors? I don't need to know every dumb/bigoted tweet tweet Boogie or Notch makes. I don't need to know whenever Alex Jones appear on Joe Rogan's podcast. Constantly reporting what these people are doing runs counter to denying them a platform. For as much as this community here loves to say they want to deplatform rotten people, we are also eager to signal boost them whenever they rear their heads.

Vector

Feb 28, 2018
lol Candace Owens is clueless and all her little exploits failed monumentally

its a wonder the Koch Brothers are still pushing her and TPUSA after all those massive blunders with Blexit and the UK branch both failing miserably

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
What is with this constantly signal boosting bad actors? I don't need to know every dumb/bigoted tweet tweet Boogie or Notch makes. I don't need to know whenever Alex Jones appear on Joe Rogan's podcast. Constantly reporting what these people are doing runs counter to denying them a platform.
Some people like a good train wreck.

Like a self hating black woman interviewing a racist grandmother.

Thinkaboutit

Mar 2, 2019
Is she a right wing folk hero now? Notice how all the bad ones choose to become alt-right after they've been caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.