• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rndom Grenadez

Prophet of Truth
Dec 7, 2017
A year ago today MS shocked the gaming world and purchased Zenimax for $7.5 Billion. In hindsight, while it hasn't paid immediate dividends, it seems like a move that MS had to make. With Sony's aggressive timed exclusives and the potential of securing Starfield as exclusive as well, which could have be a debilitating blow to MS, it seemed like the perfect storm for MS.

A year later what are your thoughts on the deal and what do you expect from the partnership in the future?

I'm looking forward to the next inevitable Doom on the Series X and hopefully a continuation of Dishonored and Prey.

What say you Era?

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
remaster call of cthulhu dark corners of the earth you cowards

Nights

Oct 27, 2017
I still hate it. Especially if notoriously multiplatform "on everything" series like Doom are Xbox/PC exclusive going forward.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
One year later, I'm still not a fan of major publishers being bought out by console manufacturers, and I desperately hope it doesn't become a trend for the industry as a whole.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
It's been only a year where Bethesda barely released anything. Ask me in 3.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
I'd argue Xbox buying Bethesda was more important than them buying Zenimax...

Devilgunman

Oct 27, 2017
Best investment they have done. I mean, they own Arkane and Double Fine now. These 2 devs don't miss.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
This "RTTP" will just be a thread for platform warring and we all know it. We're not doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.