• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
fick

fick

Alt-Account
Banned
Nov 24, 2018
User Banned (3 Days): Hostility towards other users over a series of posts, History of similar behavior
Oh I'm sorry dickfucks I didn't write a thesis while I'm at the gym

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I hate that anyone still calls him mayor when he hasn't held public office in more than 17 years

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
70e7586a-b275-43f2-af1kn2.jpeg

OP
OP
fick

fick

Alt-Account
Banned
Nov 24, 2018
BTW anyone notice anything fucky with the font for the date?

OP
OP
fick

fick

Alt-Account
Banned
Nov 24, 2018
Tucker is on trying to smear the CIA.

This was after fox's EXCLUSIVE interview with pres of el Salvador

LukeOP

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"Someone please figure out how I can use this to prove I'm innocent. I need the answer before I go on TV tonight!"

OP
OP
fick

fick

Alt-Account
Banned
Nov 24, 2018
Then let someone else make the thread. I know it's an ego boost when you get the alerts, but maybe let someone else have it.

Nah. Content was posted. People can discuss. Fuck this forum's obsession with "professional" OPs

BTW you only get notifications for quotes

Polaroid_64

Oct 25, 2017
It feels like Christmas when your parents keep pulling out one more hidden present even after you think you already scored the best gifts ever.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
It always amazes me how Trump and the crooks surrounding him just continue to open their dumb mouths and dig holes

Contramann

Oct 27, 2017
Is the new Trump and co/ Strategy just to out themselves and hope everyone is so confused by the act they ignore it? Like what the fuck was his goal here?

Skunk

Oct 28, 2017
Well, with this being Stupidgate and all, I'm guessing Rudy will be appearing on that show to prove his innocence with some bullshit and I lay 80/20 odds it's so thin he's cornered on it right on the air.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Maybe he meant watch her, she seems shady. Maybe she's a part of this conspiracy.

Yes, his tweeting this out was fucking stupid if he's trying to prove his innocence.

Calling Laura Ingraham shady is the most complimentary thing I can think of saying about her.

She is a certified Hitler Salute throwing racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.