• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2018
https://respawnfirst.com/bloodborne-coming-pc-industry-insider/

Web archive:

web.archive.org

Bloodborne Is Coming To PC According To Industry Insider - RespawnFirst

Even though the DarkSouls games are available to play on PC, Bloodborne is exclusive to PS4. That could change in the future according to a new leak.

BLOODBORNE is currently in development for PC. I wanted to go ahead and get this to you guys who love to game on PC. This could take 10 months up to a year to get announced but other Sony games to PC might get announced first and this later! If you thought that Horizon was the only one coming to PC then prepare to get blown away. But yeah, do NOT take this as 100% confirmation and wait for official news! And of course, take every leak with a grain of salt.
As this is a sensitive matter and we do not want anyone to get into trouble if this does turn out to be true, we have not mentioned any names or added any links. This information was shared in a private group. The leaker went on to mention the following:

My sources are from the gaming industry and from the word's most active gaming forum that is Era. Fully trust em on this one and have known them personally for a few years now. Peace out.
PS: If you know some people from foreign countries or from Era do not share this with them. This is only and only for you guys since this is a private group.
Just found this from this tweet below in regards to Bloodborne on PC (which redirected to the article with the original source posted above) Don't know how legitimate this is, so take this with a huge grain of salt.

kadotsu

Oct 25, 2017
You could say that the call is coming from inside the house the house being this forum

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
giphy.gif

ScubaSteve693

Banned
Mar 26, 2020
Even though I would love this, I think there was a similar thread closed earlier today regarding this same news :/

Firefly

Jul 10, 2018
Playstation Universe making an article out of that website's "reporting" is embarassing.

Braag

Nov 7, 2017
This is like the 20th time someone has claimed it's coming to PC.
I'll believe it once I see it.

Transistor

Vodka martini, dirty, with Tito's please
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Given that this forum is a source of their information and we already locked a previous thread, we're locking this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.