• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
https://respawnfirst.com/bloodborne-coming-pc-industry-insider/

BLOODBORNE is currently in development for PC. I wanted to go ahead and get this to you guys who love to game on PC. This could take 10 months up to a year to get announced but other Sony games to PC might get announced first and this later! If you thought that Horizon was the only one coming to PC then prepare to get blown away. But yeah, do NOT take this as 100% confirmation and wait for official news! And of course, take every leak with a grain of salt.

Trago

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Wallace Wells

May 24, 2019
From the same article. I'm not gonna believe the credibility on this one when they actively call out this info to not be shared with this forum lol
My sources are from the gaming industry and from the word's most active gaming forum that is Era. Fully trust em on this one and have known them personally for a few years now. Peace out.

PS: If you know some people from foreign countries or from Era do not share this with them. This is only and only for you guys since this is a private group.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My sources are from the gaming industry and from the word's most active gaming forum that is Era. Fully trust em on this one and have known them personally for a few years now. Peace out.

PS: If you know some people from foreign countries or from Era do not share this with them. This is only and only for you guys since this is a private group.

RoboPlato

Oct 25, 2017

LOL

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I'll finally play it if it does
But your industry insider sources era

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Literally nothing about this is credible. The source is bad and the site is unknown.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
I will build a rig just for this honestly. It's a shame that masterpiece of a game has so many technical issues.

Deleted member 65994

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 14, 2020
damn

"

PS: If you know some people from foreign countries or from Era do not share this with them. This is only and only for you guys since this is a private group."

Shpeshal Ed You know about this? it's coming from you bro?

Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
I think Bloodborne will eventually come to PC but this article is hardly convincing.

- No-name website
- The source the article is based on is getting their source from somewhere else
- Poorly written
- "Won't come for awhile or may not at all"

Yeeeaahhh

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bloodborne 2 is coming to the Switch. Another leaks by the most active forum on the planet! ERA!

SoundLad

Oct 30, 2017

LMAO

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
We gonna need someone who is verified to corroborate this before we start doing the happy dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.