• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoshow

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully that means we can get a PS5 update for the first 2 also. I know not as likely but would be nice.

stat84

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Omg these Bloodborne PC leaks are driving me insane.It seems there is a new one every month for at least a year now yet we never get it.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
I can't verify my sources and I don't want people to yell at me, but I have seen for months builds of Bloodborne running on PC. Unsure if they were just for testing or exploring the option but /shrug

I'll add the additional note that it's been a long time since I've seen or heard anything. on this. Like a year plus.
This list does make sense if Sony is really going to actually push more titles out on PC, but I really don't think this guy has any weight lol.

Last edited:

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
God of War coming to PC would not surprise me at all, Bloodborne is a won't believe it till I see it type situation for me

Trago

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Ashler

Oct 27, 2017
If Bloodborne gets a 60fps release on PC and not on PS5, I'll be extremely disappointed.

Luke_wal

Oct 25, 2017
That's a pretty great track record of leaking PC ports. Seems legit based on that, although I'm curious what type of person would have access to all of that information of PC ports across different publishers like that.

V has come to

Dec 4, 2019
i would double dip on Bloodborne and GOW at full price. it would be nice if they sell the Uncharted's separately so i can pick up 2 and avoid 1 and 3

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
The last tweet you quoted is him claiming that the Mass Effect Collection would be announced at a MS event (it wasn't) and may be timed exclusive (it isn't).

ezekial45

Oct 25, 2017
That would be a killer lineup for PC. I can see every one of those games taking off in a big way on PC.

wartime

Oct 27, 2017
Washington DC
Ghost of Tsushima is surprising given how new it is. Granted we don't know when these will actually come out (assuming this rumor is even true).

CommodoreKong

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I go to another message board with a leaker who's been pretty accurate and she is also been saying that those games are the next slate of PS4 games coming to PC

Status
Not open for further replies.