• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.fresh

Oct 31, 2017
I just got a notification on PS4 saying Cyberpunk delayed.. hmmm

EDIT:Nevermind it was about the DEC 10th date.

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
38a.jpg

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
sorry but i just started laughing when i saw the title. i want to play the game but my hype has definitely gone way down.

GavinUK86

Oct 25, 2017
"the Twitter user who previously correctly leaked that E3 2020 would be canceled"

It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that one. I wouldn't trust some random Twitter user.

HeavenlyE

Oct 27, 2017
Isn't it just the last gen versions that are fucked? why not just release the PC and Next-gen versions separately

Remark

Oct 27, 2017
Don't believe the source but I wouldn't be surprised if it got delayed again to be honest.

Fawz

Oct 28, 2017
Montreal
In for a peny, in for a pound

They should have just delayed to an undisclosed date when it became clear they were far from ready the first time around. Still it's better to delay the game and put out a quality release, but at this point they're causing damage to the hype and faith in them as a developer. If they do delay, which I always think is the right choice, they should put out a proper set of info on what's left to improve/polish instead of just another yellow text on twitter

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
i could see them delaying so they have an excuse to abandon the ps4/one versions that are supposedly really bad

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
I mean shady source and all but the fact that they still haven't shown any gameplay on consoles speaks volumes,

KayonXaikyre

Oct 27, 2017
Lol I don't think this hotgirlvideo has gotten anything right cept like....... i think one direct or something else?????????????? Either way the accounts been wrong a lot so I wouldn't but too much stock into it lol. It's not like it's impossible or anything just this particular person isn't going to make me think it.

nbnt

Oct 26, 2017
They should delay it. Take all the time you need. Besides, December is just not a great month to launch in.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I would not be surprised, because that's easily guessable.

HotGirlVideos is not a reliable source and has proven that time and time again. They got a couple of things right in the past and were wrong on all other counts.

OldMuffin

Nov 1, 2017
I'm predicting a release in April or May of next here, and theyll probably plan to release the current gen version and pc version alongside the next gen version at the same time.

Aerial51

Apr 24, 2020
Bruh i hope it gets delayed. I have a bet going on right now and when the Game went Gold i lost all hope, but now i am feeling pretty good.

PS: Fuck CD Projekt for their crunchtime as well as their transphobic shit.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
Don't have to be an insider or anything to consider this a legit rumor at this point.

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
The closer 2020 truly deserves

December 9th...CDPR: 'Errrm, look guys. We've got some news....'

Deleted member 26156

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
"the Twitter user who previously correctly leaked that E3 2020 would be canceled"

It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that one. I wouldn't trust some random Twitter user.
Ironic you say that since they leaked the announcement of water on the moon. :P

In all seriousness, this is the easiest prediction ever and Hot Girl Vids is not reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.