• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 7217

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A twitter account that reported that Crash 4 wouldn't be on Switch claimed in the same tweet that a new Skylanders is in the works, but it's a ways off.

SanTheSly

The San Symphony Project
Sep 2, 2019
United Kingdom
This actually gives me a chance to ask mods if HGV69 is a banned source yet following their complete inaccuracy for the last few "leaks" they tweeted.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown

SanTheSly

The San Symphony Project
Sep 2, 2019
United Kingdom
Is there a list of banned sources/sites/creators anywhere on Era? I roughly know most of them but an official stickied thread in announcements could be useful for this.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If so, by who? Toys For Bob is doing Crash 4 and Vicarious Visions is doing the Tony Hawk remaster. Would Skylanders really be worked on by Beenox or someone else?

OP
OP

Deleted member 7217

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, I remember now. I forgot this was the same guy that posted the false Nintendo leaks. Thanks! Someone lock the thread.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Oh no, we're not doing hotgirlvids18+ again.

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Source is bogus and we will not be allowing their content here.

Edit: DUBS YOU BEAT ME nooooooooooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.