• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emir

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hot diggity dog!!!

The photo shows off both Star Wars Battlefront II and UFC 3 both listed as "free" with the PlayStation Plus tag on them. Now, it would be a long stretch to claim both of these EA Games would be coming to the August PlayStation Plus lineup but either one would be great.

August-PS-2.jpg

August-PS-1.jpg

Last edited:

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Eh, I'll get Battlefront II, nothing to lose.

But I don't trust anything after the PES debacle.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
i think its a mistake with EA Access coming to PS4 soon.

EDIT: maybe a trial for EA Access for plus users?

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
BF2 is great now but if it really is in PS+ I can't wait to read people realising how terrible that campaign is for the first time all over again.
You literally spend a whole level playing as Luke Skywalker doing nothing but swatting flies.

Eoin

Oct 27, 2017
THIS
im sure this is just a test for EA access, we might get 14 day trial of the service but we will never get EA as PS+ games anymore
That might make sense as an expectation, but there's been lots of EA games on Xbox Live Gold. EA don't seem to mind having their games included on subscriptions.

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
I'd be verrrry down for Battlefront 2. Hope i'm not getting my hopes up. This month was great as well with Detroit.

White Glint

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
wasn't it theorized it could be a false listing due to EA Access stuff?

These would get me to resub if they come to PS+ though.

Certinfy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Pretty shitty given I assume a fair amount of people are going to be subscribing to EA Access anyway next week.

dumbyugi

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure I saw a handful of EA Sports games for listed as "free" for PS+ end of last week on the Australian store, though there was no way to actually get them for free of course. Figured it was an error because of EA Access or something. I doubt EA would be giving away games on PS+ when EA access is finally launching on PS4.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I've wanted both for a while, but just not quite enough to choose over certain other titles, so this would be a really great month for me. Hopefully Battlefront II isn't a complete microtransactions grind fest.

Seijuro

Oct 25, 2017
Two EA games?

EA Access incoming
Looks like a store glitch with EA Access coming in the next couple of weeks.
I doubt EA gives out two free games so shortly after EA Access launched on PS4.
That's most likely EA Access.
Pretty shitty given I assume a fair amount of people are going to be subscribing to EA Access anyway next week.
Well, looks like this is EA Access after all. Shame :(

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
Damn I thought it was soul calibur as well. Too bad. I had battlefront 1 and traded it in for division 1. I NEVER trade in games but decided that series was fucked. Hopefully 2 is far better or I'm not wasting my storage space

Miles Davis

Alt account
Banned
Jun 22, 2019
Was thinking about getting back into SWBF2 at some point. They have about one more balance patch to go before it looks really good. Nice timing on that one.

score01

Oct 27, 2017
There won't be any EA games on ps plus. That's what EA access is for.

*edit
Both title want money for me 😔

LuisGarcia

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I've wanted both for a while, but just not quite enough to choose over certain other titles, so this would be a really great month for me. Hopefully Battlefront II isn't a complete microtransactions grind fest.

It's only cosmetic items you can pay money for now.which can also be earned in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.