• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Exactly a week after the original date was what I was expecting.

FusedAtoms

Jul 21, 2018
God damn that'd mean first look at ps5 games and then last of us 2 reviews the next day , im down

PSOreo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Better source by any chance? Never heard of this person or their outlet.

Edit: He also has a pinned tweet claiming to know the release date of the consoles. Calling this rumour fake.

May 26, 2018
The way this is going, these protests could last for weeks. Or months? Not sure if there is any one good time for this now.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
I just went ahead and blocked that time on my work calendar. So let's see if it turns out to be true.

EagleClaw

Dec 31, 2018
Damn...
that US date format gave me a shock... lol

I hope it is true, let the games begin...

Fatmanp

Oct 27, 2017
I mean it makes sense. No large corporation is going to endlessly delay due to world events when there is money to be made and one of the headline reveals being leaked already.

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
I mean it's entirely plausible. Shame it's not the next couple days. The ways it's going the whole things going to leak before it's aired and that would be a shame.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Who? This would be a time conflict with IGN and the companies usually do a good job of not stepping over each over during E3

Status
Not open for further replies.