• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
We'll know soon enough.
E3 is coming in less than 3 months. If we don't see it there, kiss it goodbye until at least 2021

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, it's an episodic release still right? Early 2020 sees release of Episode 1 - which basically just gets you through the opening reactor mission. Final episode will be a launch title for PS6 after an exclusive period on Stadia of about six months.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Why is everyone laughing at this?

The first chapter coming early 2020 is kinda what I thought everyone thought.

Cronogear

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Not a chance.

Unless it's just episode 1? Are they still doing episodic releases for it?

Mezati99

Banned
Feb 6, 2019
Planet Earth
200.webp

真棒!

Banned
Nov 24, 2017
It's obviously a gross-gen game at this point, but sure release it on current gen then have everyone double dip for the next gen release later on.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, it's an episodic release still right? Early 2020 sees release of Episode 1 - which basically just gets you through the opening reactor mission.

Nomura said they want each episode to be the length of a full-fledged game, so I'd say first Episode is everything Midgar.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just called the head of SE and he's telling me shadow drop next week.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
doubt.jpg
Unless they are splitting the game into smaller chunks than previously suggested.

Jenoss

Oct 26, 2017
I don't even think they did finish a early alpha stage.
That's sound really stupid and untrue

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I mean, it's an episodic release still right? Early 2020 sees release of Episode 1 - which basically just gets you through the opening reactor mission. Final episode will be a launch title for PS6 after an exclusive period on Stadia of about six months.

Not episodic, multigames. Like the Mass Effect Trilogy.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
This doesn't seem to be a substantial rumor with enough substance for a thread. Feel free to make a new thread if more information comes out to this end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.